Buy nail art from our Jamberry fundraiser

Buy nail art from our Jamberry fundraiser

JamberrySupport AJ’s fight against cancer by shopping for easy-to-use nail art through our fundraiser page!

Give them as a gifts or just for fun! Great for the holiday season!

Our new friend Cassie Lynn Kinghorn reached out to us about hosting a Jamberry fundraiser for AJ:

I’m a BYU-Idaho alumni and found out about your sweet family through my old roommate, Rachel. I’ve spent the last weeks on and off following your blog and crying with you daily. I’m a Jamberry consultant and would love to do a fundraiser for your family and donate all of my commissions to sweet AJ. That would mean 10% of the sales from Jamberry and 30% from me, a total of 40% of the sales going to save the cheeks! Thank you so much for sharing your faith and experiences!

Thanks Cassie!

jamberry logo and nails

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: